Report NEP-NET-2017-04-16This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Pedro CL Souza issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Holden & Michael Keane & Matthew Lilley, 2017. "Peer Effects on the United States Supreme Court," Economics Papers 2017-W02, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Raphael Auer & Andrei A Levchenko & Philip Sauré, 2017. "International inflation spillovers through input linkages," BIS Working Papers 623, Bank for International Settlements.
- Huber, Martin & Steinmayr, Andreas, 2017. "A Framework for Separating Individual Treatment Effects from Spillover, Interaction, and General Equilibrium Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 10648, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jorge Abad & Marco D’Errico & Neill Killeen & Vera Luz & Tuomas Peltonen & Richard Portes & Teresa Urbano, 2017. "Mapping the interconnectedness between EU banks and shadow banking entities," ESRB Working Paper Series 40, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Katarzyna Growiec & Jakub Growiec & Bogumil Kaminski, 2017. "Social Network Structure and The Trade-Off Between Social Utility and Economic Performance," Working Papers 2017-026, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.