Report NEP-NET-2016-07-02This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Noémie NAVARRO & Fabio CASTIGLIONESI, 2016. "(In)Efficient Interbank Networks," Cahiers du GREThA 2016-13, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée(GREThA).
- Bryan S. Graham, 2016. "Homophily and transitivity in dynamic network formation," CeMMAP working papers CWP16/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Andreas Moxnes & Yukiko U. Saito, 2016. "Production Networks, Geography and Firm Performance," CEP Discussion Papers dp1435, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Rivera, Thomas J, 2015. "Incentives and the Structure of Communication," HEC Research Papers Series 1141, HEC Paris.
- Oecd, 2016. "Digital Convergence and Beyond: Innovation, Investment and Competition in Communication Policy and Regulation for the 21st Century," OECD Digital Economy Papers 251, OECD Publishing.
- Gerhards, Leonie & Gravert, Christina, 2016. "Because of you I did not give up - How peers affect perseverance," Working Papers in Economics 659, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Henze, B., 2016. "Laboratory experiments on the regulation of European network industries," Other publications TiSEM b18fcfca-2b95-4b01-91e2-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Markussen, Simen & Røed, Knut, 2016. "Gendered Entrepreneurship Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 9984, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Oecd, 2016. "New Forms of Work in the Digital Economy," OECD Digital Economy Papers 260, OECD Publishing.
- Battaglini, Marco & Lai, Ernest K & Wooyoung Lim & Joseph Tao-yi Wang, 2016. "The Informational Theory of Legislative Committees: An Experimental Analysis We experimentally investigate the informational theory of legislative committees first proposed by Gilligan and Krehbiel [1," Working Papers 1601, National Taiwan University, Department of Economics, revised May 2016.
- Dorota Celińska, 2016. "Who is forked on GitHub? Collaboration among Open Source developers," Working Papers 2016-15, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Burton, Michael & Jennings, Sarah & Fragnol, Ludovic & Marre, Jean-Baptiste & Paredes, Samantha & Pascoe, Sean & Rogers, Abbie & Yamazaki, Satoshi, 2016. "Measuring public values for marine reserve networks and the effect of how information is delivered," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235814, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.