Report NEP-NET-2015-11-07This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drago, Francesco & Mengel, Friederike & Traxler, Christian, 2015. "Compliance Behavior in Networks: Evidence from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 9443, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Wei Jin & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2015. "Levelling the playing field: On the missing role of network externality in designing renewable energy technology deployment policies," CCEP Working Papers 1509, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Huber, Hans, 2015. "India’s Air Traffic System: Network Topologies, Hierarchies and Evolution," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-10-07, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Matthew Jaremski & Haelim Park & Gary Richardson, 2015. "Liquidity Risk, Bank Networks, and the Value of Joining the Federal Reserve System," NBER Working Papers 21684, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- FURUSAWA Taiji & ITO Keiko & INUI Tomohiko & Heiwai TANG, 2015. "Offshoring, Relationship-Specificity, and Domestic Production Networks," Discussion papers 15122, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Aldasoro, Iñaki & Faia, Ester, 2015. "Systemic Loops and Liquidity Regulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 10918, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aida, Takeshi, 2015. "Spatial vs. Social Network Effects in Risk Sharing," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 210937, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Songsermsawas, Tisorn & Baylis, Kathy & Chhatre, Ashwini & Michelson, Hope & Prasanna, Satya, 2015. "Friends or traders? Do social networks explain the use of market mechanisms by farmers in India," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211206, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Laurent Bergé & Iris Wanzenböck & Thomas Scherngell, 2015. "Centrality of regions in R&D networks: Conceptual clarifications and a new measure," Cahiers du GREThA 2015-31, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée(GREThA).