Report NEP-NET-2015-02-11This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timo Hiller, 2013. "Peer effects in endogenous networks," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58176, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Claussen, Jörg & Engelstätter, Benjamin & Ward, Michael R., 2014. "Susceptibility and influence in social media word-of-mouth," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-129, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gabrieli, Silvia & Georg, Co-Pierre, 2014. "A network view on interbank market freezes," Discussion Papers 44/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- John Barrdear, 2014. "Peering into the mist: social learning over an opaque observation network," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58083, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Michel Grabisch & Antoine Mandel & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Emily Tanimura, 2015. "Strategic influence in social networks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15006, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Michael D. König & Dominic Rohner & Mathias Thoenig & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2015. "Networks in Conflict: Theory and Evidence from the Great War of Africa," HiCN Working Papers 195, Households in Conflict Network.
- Makoto Nirei & Julián Caballero & Vladyslav Sushko, 2015. "Bank capital shock propagation via syndicated interconnectedness," BIS Working Papers 484, Bank for International Settlements.
- Csató, László, 2015. "Measuring centrality by a generalization of degree," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2015/02, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Giulio Cimini & Tiziano Squartini & Diego Garlaschelli & Andrea Gabrielli, 2014. "Systemic risk analysis in reconstructed economic and financial networks," Papers 1411.7613, arXiv.org, revised May 2015.
- Robin Mansell, 2014. "The governance of communication networks: reconsidering the research agenda," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 56557, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.