Report NEP-NET-2014-06-22This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kenan Huremovic, 2014. "Rent Seeking and Power Hierarchies: A Noncooperative Model of Network Formation with Antagonistic Links," Working Papers 2014.45, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Marco Marinucci, 2014. "Cooperative R&D networks among firms and public research institutions," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 962, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Stephen Nei, 2014. "Networks of Military Alliances, Wars, and International Trade," Working Papers 2014.46, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Berno Buechel & Tim Hellmann & Stefan Kölßner, 2014. "Opinion Dynamics and Wisdom under Conformity," Working Papers 2014.51, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Manuel Foerster & Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2013. "Anonymous social influence," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00913235, HAL.
- Bhowmik, Anuj, 2014. "Core and Coalitional Fairness: The Case of Information Sharing Rule," MPRA Paper 56644, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Elvitar & Andrei Gomberg & César Martinelli & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2014. "Ignorance and bias in collective decision:Theory and experiments," Working Papers 1401, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Bussière, M. & Camara, B. & Castellani, F.-D. & Potier, V. & Schmidt, J., 2014. "Shock Transmission through International Banks – Evidence from France," Working papers 485, Banque de France.
- Manuel Förster & Ana Mauleon & Vincent J. Vannetelbosch, 2014. "Trust and Manipulation in Social Networks," Working Papers 2014.50, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sofia Priazhkina & Frank Page, 2014. "Formation of Bargaining Networks Via Link Sharing," Working Papers 2014.52, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sanjeev Goyal & Stephanie Rosenkranz & Utz Weitzel & Vincent Buskens, 2014. "Individual Search and Social Networks," Working Papers 2014.49, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Vitor Miguel Ribeiro, 2014. "Establishing a link between behavior ecconomics and two-sided markets," FEP Working Papers 538, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Oliver Falck & Robert Gold & Stephan Heblich, 2014. "E-lections: Voting Behavior and the Internet," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 14/642, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Ahmet Alkan & Alparslan Tuncay, 2014. "Pairing Games and Markets," Working Papers 2014.48, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2013. "Learning, Words and Actions: Experimental Evidence on Coordination-Improving Information," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00845123, HAL.