Report NEP-NET-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonio Russo & Anna D’Annunzio, 2013. "Network Neutrality, Access to Content and Online Advertising," KOF Working papers 13-344, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Renaud Bourlès & Yann Bramoullé, 2013. "Altruism in Networks," AMSE Working Papers 1356, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Nov 2013.
- Bouvard, Matthieu & Levy, Raphael, 2013. "Two-sided reputation in certification markets," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 446, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Manuel Förster & Ana Mauleon & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2013. "Trust and Manipulation in Social Networks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13065, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Edoardo Gaffeo & Massimo Molinari, 2013. "Interbank contagion and resolution procedures: inspecting the mechanism," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/09, Department of Economics and Management.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/5673 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dominik Karos, 2013. "Coalition Formation in General Apex Games," Economics Series Working Papers 680, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jean-François Caulier & Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2013. "An allocation rule for dynamic random network formation processes," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13063, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Antje-Mareike Dietrich & Gernot Sieg, 2013. "Welfare Effects of Subsidizing a Dead-End Network of Less Polluting Vehicles," Working Papers 20, Institute of Transport Economics, University of Muenster.
- Nicolas Curien, 2013. "Net Neutrality is Imperfect and Should Remain So!," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 22, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).