Report NEP-NET-2012-07-14This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matttia De' Grassi Di Pianura, 2012. "Subsidising network technology adoption the case of publishers and E-readers," Working Papers hal-00714447, HAL.
- Zenou, Yves, 2012. "Networks in Economics," CEPR Discussion Papers 9021, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dawid, Herbert & Hellmann, Tim, 2014. "The evolution of R&D networks," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 467, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Jan-Peter Siedlarek, 2012. "Intermediation in Networks," Working Papers 2012.42, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bourreau, Marc & Cambini, Carlo & Hoernig, Steffen, 2012. "Geographic Access Rules and Investments," CEPR Discussion Papers 9013, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pothier, David, 2012. "Referral networks and the allocation of talent," MPRA Paper 39895, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dahl, Gordon B. & Loken, Katrine Vellesen & Mogstad, Magne, 2012. "Peer Effects in Program Participation," IZA Discussion Papers 6681, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).