Report NEP-NET-2011-10-22This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joshua Blumenstock & Nathan Eagle & Marcel Fafchamps, 2011. "Risk and Reciprocity Over the Mobile Phone Network: Evidence from Rwanda," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-19, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Basant, Rakesh & Chandra, Pankaj & Upadhyayula, Rajesh, 2011. "Knowledge Flows and Capability Building in the Indian IT Sector: A Comparative Analysis of Cluster and Non-Cluster Locations," IIMA Working Papers WP2011-10-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Karsten Neuhoff & Benjamin F. Hobbs & David Newbery, 2011. "Congestion Management in European Power Networks: Criteria to Assess the Available Options," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1161, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Mendes-Da-Silva, Wesley, 2011. "Small worlds and board interlocking in Brazil: a longitudinal study of corporate networks, 1997-2007," MPRA Paper 34152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Sandro Montresor, 2011. "Environmental innovations, local networks and internationalization," Openloc Working Papers 1108, Public policies and local development.
- Gaudeul, Alexia & Giannetti, Caterina, 2011. "The role of reciprocation in social network formation, with an application to blogging," MPRA Paper 34094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antoci, Angelo & Sabatini, Fabio & Sodini, Mauro, 2011. "Bowling alone but tweeting together: the evolution of human interaction in the social networking era," MPRA Paper 34232, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xiao-Qian Sun & Xue-Qi Cheng & Hua-Wei Shen & Zhao-Yang Wang, 2011. "Distinguishing manipulated stocks via trading network analysis," Papers 1110.2260, arXiv.org.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/7231 is not listed on IDEAS anymore