Report NEP-NET-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- L. Savorelli, 2010. "Is conformism desirable? Network effects, location choice, and social welfare in a duopoly," Working Papers 716, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00508795_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kibae Kim & Jorn Altmann & Junseok Hwang, 2010. "An Analysis of the Openness of the Web2.0 Service Network Based on Two Sets of Indices for Measuring the Impact of Service Ownership," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201067, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Oct 2010.
- Alireza Abbasi & Jorn Altmann, 2010. "On the Correlation between Research Performance and Social Network Analysis Measures Applied to Research Collaboration Networks," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201066, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Oct 2010.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Tatsiramos, Konstantinos, 2010. "Friends' Networks and Job Finding Rates," IZA Discussion Papers 5240, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roberto Schiattarella & Antonello Zanfei, 2010. "A double network approach to international production," Working Papers 1013, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2010.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00527884_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maixe-Altes, J. Carles, 2010. "Diverging Paths to a Network World: Computerizing Spanish and British Savings Banks, 1960-1990," MPRA Paper 25966, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cary Deck & Nikos Nikiforakis, 2010. "Perfect and Imperfect Real-Time Monitoring in a Minimum-Effort Game," Working Papers 10-18, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Dave Donaldson, 2010. "Railroads of the Raj: Estimating the Impact of Transportation Infrastructure," NBER Working Papers 16487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.