Report NEP-NET-2007-09-16This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan D Carrillo & Thomas R Palfrey, 2007. "The Compromise Game: Two-Sided Adverse Selection in the Laboratory," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001463, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Janssen, D. & van Heck, H.W.G.M., 2007. "How Will Online Affiliate Marketing Networks Impact Search Engine Rankings?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-042-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:4843 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200758 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Holger Graf, 2007. "Gatekeepers in regional networks of innovators," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-054, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Anne ter Wal & Ron A. Boschma, 2007. "Co-evolution of firms, industries and networks in space," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0707, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2007.
- Olivier BROSSARD (LEREPS-GRES) & Jérôme VICENTE (LEREPS-GRES), 2007. "Cognitive & Relational Distance in Alliance Networks: Evidence on the Knowledge Value Chain in the European ICT Sector," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2007-18, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Iacopo Grassi, 2007. "The Music Market in the Age of Download," Working Papers 2007.80, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kristopher S. Gerardi & Adam Hale Shapiro, 2007. "The effects of competition on price dispersion in the airline industry: a panel analysis," Working Papers 07-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:300011716 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Behncke, Stefanie & Frölich, Markus & Lechner, Michael, 2007. "Public Employment Services and Employers: How Important Are Networks with Firms?," IZA Discussion Papers 3005, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).