Report NEP-NET-2006-12-16This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2006122 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Timothy H. Hannan & Ron Borzekowski, 2006. "Incompatibility and investment in ATM networks," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-36, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Nicolas Carayol & Pascale Roux & Murat Yıldızoglu, 2006. "Coordination failures in network formation," Working Papers of BETA 2006-03, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Michel Fouquin & Laurence Nayman & Laurent Wagner, 2006. "Vertical Production Networks: Evidence from France," Working Papers 2006-18, CEPII research center.
- Roberto Fuentes & Rubén Hernández-Murillo & Gerard Llobet, 2007. "Strategic online-banking adoption," Working Papers 2006-058, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Marco Valente & Nicolaas J. Vriend, 2005. "Segregation in Networks," Working Papers of BETA 2005-14, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Frederic, DOCQUIER & Elisabetta, LODIGINI, 2006. "Skilled Migration and Business Networks," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006036, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Pradeep Dubey & Rahul Garg & Bernard De Meyer, 2006. "Competing for Customers in a Social Network," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000685, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ehu:dfaeii:200607 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul, BELLEFLAMME & Martin PEITZ, 2006. "Intermediation and investment incentives," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006048, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Pradeep Dubey & Rahul Garg, 2006. "Games of Connectivity," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000691, UCLA Department of Economics.