Games of Connectivity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pradeep Dubey & Rahul Garg, 2006. "Games of Connectivity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1592, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Pradeep Dubey & Rahul Garg, 2006. "Games of Connectivity," Department of Economics Working Papers 06-02, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2006-12-16 (Game Theory)
- NEP-NET-2006-12-16 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levrem:321307000000000691. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.dklevine.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .