Report NEP-NET-2004-10-30This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Pedro CL Souza issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200470 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexandre Gaudeul, 2004. "Internet Intermediaries' Editorial Content Quality," Industrial Organization 0409005, EconWPA.
- Menzie D. Chinn & Robert Fairlie, 2004. "The Determinants of the Global Digital Divide: A Cross-Country Analysis of Computer and Internet Penetration," NBER Working Papers 10686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcel Fafchamps, 2004. "Ethnicity and Networks in African Trade," Development and Comp Systems 0409022, EconWPA.
- Felipe Balmaceda, 2004. "Network Formation and Cooperation," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 208, Econometric Society.
- Christopher R. Knittel & Victor Stango, 2004. "Compatibility and Pricing with Indirect Network Effects: Evidence from ATMs," NBER Working Papers 10774, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- In-Uck Park, 2004. "Dynamic Formation of Network with Adoption Externalities," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 662, Econometric Society.
- Bo Sandemann Rasmussen, 2004. "Preferential Taxation of E-Commerce: Imperfectly Competitive Retail Markets and Trade Costs," Economics Working Papers 2004-9, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Tom Kompas & P. Dorian Owen, 2004. "Productivity, Factor Accumulation and Social Networks: Theory and Evidence," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0401, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Manish Pandey & John Whalley, 2004. "Social Networks and Trade Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 10769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- D'Ignazio, A. & Giovannetti, E., 2004. "From Exogenous to Endogenous Networks: Internet Applications," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0445, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Timothy F Bresnahan, 2004. "Network Effects in the Microsoft Case," Levine's Working Paper Archive 228400000000000008, David K. Levine.
- Clarke, George R.G. & Wallsten, Scott J., 2004. "Has the internet increased trade? Evidence from industrial and developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3215, The World Bank.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Robert P. Gilles, 2004. "The Role of Trust in Costly Network Formation," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 483, Econometric Society.