Report NEP-NET-2001-02-21This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Pedro CL Souza issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Fontana, 2000. "Determinants of Innovation and Competition of Component System Technologies in the Local Area Network Industry," KITeS Working Papers 117, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Sep 2000.
- Alarik, Björn, 2000. "From M-form to N-form: The Structure of Multinational Corporations," FE rapport 2000-378, University of Gothenburg, Department of Business Administration.
- Leigh Tesfatsion, 2000. "Agent-Based Computational Economics: A Brief Guide to the Literature," Computational Economics 0004001, EconWPA.
- John H. Munro, 2000. "Wool and Wool-Based Textiles in the West European Economy, c.800 - 1500: Innovations and Traditions in Textile Products, Technology, and Industrial Organisation," Working Papers munro-00-05, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Neil Gandal, 1993. "Hedonic price indexes for spreadsheets and an empirical test of the network externalities hypothesis," Industrial Organization 9309002, EconWPA.
- Anette Boom & Pio Baake, . "Vertical Product Differentiation, Network Externalities, and Compatibility Decisions," Papers 010, Departmental Working Papers.
- Franco Malerba & Fabio Montobbio, 2000. "Knowledge Flows, Structure of Innovative Activity and International Specialization," KITeS Working Papers 119, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2000.
- Masataka Morita & Kiyohiko G. Nishimura, 2000. "Information Technology and Automobile Distribution: A Comparative Study of Japan and the United States," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-96, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.