Report NEP-MST-2015-01-03This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George Jiang & Ingrid Lo & Giorgio Valente, 2014. "High-Frequency Trading around Macroeconomic News Announcements: Evidence from the U.S. Treasury Market," Staff Working Papers 14-56, Bank of Canada.
- Tolga Cenesizoglu & Georges Dionne & Xiaozhou Zhou, 2014. "Effects of the Limit Order Book on Price Dynamics," Cahiers de recherche 1426, CIRPEE.
- Taneli Mï¿½kinen, 2014. "Informed trading and stock market efficiency," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 992, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Robert Novy-Marx & Mihail Velikov, 2014. "A Taxonomy of Anomalies and their Trading Costs," NBER Working Papers 20721, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cristina M. Scherrer, 2014. "Cross listing: price discovery dynamics and exchange rate effects," CREATES Research Papers 2014-53, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Jonathan Donier & Julius Bonart, 2014. "A Million Metaorder Analysis of Market Impact on the Bitcoin," Papers 1412.4503, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Jonathan Donier & Julius Bonart & Iacopo Mastromatteo & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2014. "A fully consistent, minimal model for non-linear market impact," Papers 1412.0141, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2015.
- Leighton Vaughan Williams & James Reade, 2014. "Prediction Markets, Twitter and Bigotgate," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2014-09, Department of Economics, Reading University.