Report NEP-MST-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rasmus Tangsgaard Varneskov, 2011. "Flat-Top Realized Kernel Estimation of Quadratic Covariation with Non-Synchronous and Noisy Asset Prices," CREATES Research Papers 2011-35, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Audrino, Francesco & Hu, Yujia, 2011. "Volatility Forecasting: Downside Risk, Jumps and Leverage Effect," Economics Working Paper Series 1138, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Kathryn Chen & Michael J. Fleming & John Jackson & Ada Li & Asani Sarkar, 2011. "An analysis of CDS transactions: implications for public reporting," Staff Reports 517, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Daisuke Nagakura & Toshiaki Watanabe, 2011. "A State Space Approach to Estimating the Integrated Variance under the Existence of Market Microstructure Noise," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-200, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Zhi Guo & Eckhard Platen, 2011. "The Small and Large Time Implied Volatilities in the Minimal Market Model," Papers 1109.6154, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2011.
- Cary Deck & David Porter & Vernon L. Smith, 2011. "Double Bubbles in Assets Markets with Multiple Generations," Working Papers 11-10, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Ahrens, Steffen & Sacht, Stephen, 2011. "Estimating a high-frequency New Keynesian Phillips curve," Economics Working Papers 2011,08, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Zhi Da & Qianqiu Liu & Ernst Schaumburg, 2011. "Decomposing short-term return reversal," Staff Reports 513, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.