Report NEP-MST-2008-09-13This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Naoto Kunitomo & Seisho Sato, 2008. "Separating Information Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Realized Volatility and Covariance with Micro-Market Noise," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-581, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Brian M Lucey and Alexander Eastman, 2008. "Comparing Garman-Klass and DU Volatility and Symmetry Measures in Intraday Futures Returns and Volumes: A Vector Autoregression Analysis," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp260, IIIS.
- Baptista, Ricardo F. de F. & Valls Pereira, Pedro L., 2008.
"Análise do Desempenho de Regras de Análise Técnica Aplicada ao Mercado Intradiário do Contrato Futuro do Índice Bovespa
[Analysis of the performance of Technical Analysis startegies applied to Intr," MPRA Paper 10351, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher T. Conlon & Julie Holland Mortimer, 2008. "Demand Estimation Under Incomplete Product Availability," NBER Working Papers 14315, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frederico Pechir Gomes & Marcelo Yoshio Takami & Vinicius Ratton Brandi, 2008. "Foreign Exchange Market Volatility Information: An Investigation of Real-Dollar Exchange Rate," Working Papers Series 174, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.