Report NEP-MST-2008-02-02This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Silja Kinnebrock & Neil Shephard, 2008. "Measuring downside risk - realised semivariance," OFRC Working Papers Series 2008fe01, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Wölfle, Marco, 2007. "Price Discovery for Cross-Listed Securities from Emerging Eastern European Countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-067, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Cespa, Giovanni & Vives, Xavier, 2007. "Dynamic trading and asset prices: Keynes vs. Hayek," IESE Research Papers D/716, IESE Business School.
- Özer Karagedikli & Pierre L. Siklos, 2008. "Explaining Movements in the NZ Dollar - Central Bank Communication and the Surprise Element in Monetary Policy?," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2008/02, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Saran Rene, 2007. "In Bargaining We Trust," Research Memorandum 049, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- J. Isaac Miller, 2007. "Cointegrating Regressions with Messy Regressors: Missingness, Mixed Frequency, and Measurement Error," Working Papers 0722, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 15 Apr 2009.