Report NEP-MON-2019-08-12This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernd Hayo & Kai Henseler & Marc Steffen Rapp, 2019. "Complexity of ECB Communication and Financial Market Trading," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201919, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Peter Tillmann, 2019. "Trump Pressuring the Fed," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201920, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Georgios Georgiadis & Feng Zhu, 2019. "Monetary policy spillovers, capital controls and exchange rate flexibility, and the financial channel of exchange rates," BIS Working Papers 797, Bank for International Settlements.
- Martinez-Miera, David & Repullo, Rafael, 2019. "Monetary policy, macroprudential policy, and financial stability," Working Paper Series 2297, European Central Bank.
- Kristin Forbes, 2019. "Has globalization changed the inflation process?," BIS Working Papers 791, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jonathan Benchimol & Irfan Qureshi, 2019. "Time-Varying Money Demand and Real Balance Effects," CFDS Discussion Paper Series 2019/7, Center for Financial Development and Stability at Henan University, Kaifeng, Henan, China.
- Jana Hamdan, 2019. "The Impact of Mobile Money in Developing Countries," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 131, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Donato Masciandaro & Davide Romelli, 2019. "Behavioral Monetary Policymaking: Economics, Political Economy And Psychology," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 19105, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Michael J. Lamla & Damjan Pfajfar & Lea Rendell, 2019. "Inflation and deflationary biases in inflation expectations," BIS Working Papers 789, Bank for International Settlements.
- Andreas Veneris & Andreas Park, 2019. "Special Drawing Rights in a New Decentralized Century," Papers 1907.11057, arXiv.org.
- Yiqun Gloria Chen, 2019. "Inflation, Inflation Expectations, and the Phillips Curve: Working Paper 2019-07," Working Papers 55501, Congressional Budget Office.
- Nils Herger, 2019. "Unregulated and regulated free banking. The case of Switzerland reinterpreted," Working Papers 19.06, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- MASUJIMA Yuki, 2019. "Time-Variant Safe-Haven Currency Status and Determinants," Discussion papers 19048, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Cynthia L. Doniger & James Hebden & Luke Pettit & Arsenios Skaperdas, 2019. "Substitutability of Monetary Policy Instruments," FEDS Notes 2019-07-17, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Patrick Blagrave, 2019. "Inflation Co-Movement in Emerging and Developing Asia: The Monsoon Effect," IMF Working Papers 19/147, International Monetary Fund.
- Jef Boeckx & Maarten Dossche & Alessandro Galesi & Boris Hofmann & Gert Peersman, 2019. "Do SVARs with sign restrictions not identify unconventional monetary policy shocks?," BIS Working Papers 788, Bank for International Settlements.
- Flávio de Freitas Val & Gustavo Silva Araujo, 2019. "Breakeven Inflation Rate Estimation: an alternative approach considering indexation lag and seasonality," Working Papers Series 493, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Dirk Niepelt, 2019. "On the Equivalence of Private and Public Money," CESifo Working Paper Series 7741, CESifo Group Munich.
- Willem THORBECKE, 2019. "East Asian Value Chains, Exchange Rates, and Regional Exchange Rate Arrangements," Discussion papers 19046, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Zoe Venter, 2019. "The Role of Central Banks and the Political Environment in Financial Stability: A Literature Review," Working Papers REM 2019/89, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Jeroen Hessel, 2019. "Medium-term asymmetric fluctuations and EMU as an optimum currency area," DNB Working Papers 644, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Martono, Budi, 2019. "Dinar and Dirham As One Alternative Inflation Control Solution in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 95070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jung, Alexander & Uhlig, Harald, 2019. "Monetary policy shocks and the health of banks," Working Paper Series 2303, European Central Bank.
- Lilit Popoyan & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini, 2019. "Winter is possibly not coming : mitigating financial instability in an agent-based model with interbank market," Sciences Po publications 14, Sciences Po.
- Stefan Gebauer & Falk Mazelis, 2019. "Macroprudential Regulation and Leakage to the Shadow Banking Sector," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1814, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Can Kadirgan, 2019. "Exchange Rate Driven Balance Sheet Effect and Capital Flows to Emerging Market Economies," Working Papers 1916, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Dąbrowski, Marek A., 2019. "A new approach to estimation of actively managed component of foreign exchange reserves," MPRA Paper 95280, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sigitas Siaudinis, 2019. "Digital Currencies and Central Banking: A Sense of Déjà Vu," Bank of Lithuania Occasional Paper Series 26, Bank of Lithuania.
- Nakata, Taisuke & Schmidt, Sebastian, 2019. "Expectations-driven liquidity traps: implications for monetary and fiscal policy," Working Paper Series 2304, European Central Bank.
- Papahristodoulou, Christos, 2019. "Is there any theory that explains the SEK?," MPRA Paper 95072, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Jul 2019.
- harraou, Khalid, 2019.
"Analyse du pass-through du taux d’intérêt au Maroc
[Analysis of the interest rate in Morocco]," MPRA Paper 94968, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2019. "Does the Bank of Thailand have the control over the money supply?," MPRA Paper 94932, University Library of Munich, Germany.