Report NEP-MON-2016-10-09This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MON
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tillman, Peter, 2016. "Uncertainty about Federal Reserve Policy and Its Transmission to Emerging Economies: Evidence from Twitter," ADBI Working Papers 592, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- George C. Bitros, 2016. "Monetary policy, market structure and the income shares in the U.S," Working Papers 201603, Athens University Of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Karolina Tura-Gawron, 2016. "What Is The Central Bank Effectively Targeting In Practice? Svensson’S Concept Of Inflation Forecast Targeting And Measures Of Inflation Projections-The Experiences Of Selected European Countries," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 38, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology, revised Jul 2016.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré, 2015. "The euro as an international currency," Post-Print halshs-01163926, HAL.
- Ivo Maes & Ilaria Pasotti, 2016. "The European Payments Union and the origins of Triffin’s regional approach towards international monetary integration," Working Paper Research 301, National Bank of Belgium.
- Reis, Ricardo, 2016. "Funding quantitative easing to target inflation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67883, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Karolina Tura-Gawron, 2016. "Credibility Of Central Banks Inflation Forecasts," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 37, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Domenico Lombardi & Pierre L. Siklos, 2016. "Benchmarking macroprudential policies: An initial assessment," CAMA Working Papers 2016-60, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Dahem, Ahlem & Siala Guermazi, Fatma, 2016. "Exchange rate Pass-through and Monetary Policy in Transition Economy: Evidence from Tunisia with disaggregated VAR Analysis," MPRA Paper 74179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Cavallo & Guillermo Cruces & Ricardo Perez-Truglia, 2016. "Inflation Expectations, Learning and Supermarket Prices: Evidence from Survey Experiments," Artefactual Field Experiments 00542, The Field Experiments Website.
- George Alogoskoufis, 2016. "Unemployment Persistence, Inflation and Monetary Policy in A Dynamic Stochastic Model of the Phillips Curve," Working Papers 201604, Athens University Of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Simona Malovana & Jan Frait, 2016. "Monetary Policy and Macroprudential Policy: Rivals or Teammates?," Working Papers 2016/06, Czech National Bank.
- Ginafranco Tusset, 2016. "Who are the forerunners, economists or central bankers?," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0207, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Stockhammar, Pär & Österholm, Pär, 2016. "Do Inflation Expectations Granger Cause Inflation?," Working Papers 145, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K. & Sannikov, Yuliy, 2016. "The I Theory of Money," Research Papers 3431, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Jakob de Haan & Marco Hoeberichts & Renske Maas & Federica Teppa, 2016. "Inflation in the euro area and why it matters," DNB Occasional Studies 1403, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Pietro Cova & Patrizio Pagano & Massimiliano Pisani, 2016. "Global macroeconomic effects of exiting from unconventional monetary policy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1078, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hüning, Hendrik, 2016. "Asset market response to monetary policy news from SNB press releases," HWWI Research Papers 177, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Roberto Piazza, 2016. "Self-fulfilling deflations," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1080, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kick, Thomas & Koetter, Michael & Storz, Manuela, 2016. "Cross-border transmission of emergency liquidity," Discussion Papers 34/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Sussman, Nathan & Zohar, Osnat, 2016. "Has Inflation Targeting Become Less Credible? Oil Prices, Global Aggregate Demand and Inflation Expectations during the Global Financial Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 11535, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pesenti, Amos, 2016. "The meaning of monetary stability," FSES Working Papers 475, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Jason Choi & Andrew T. Foerster, 2016. "Optimal monetary policy regime switches," Research Working Paper RWP 16-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.