Report NEP-MON-2015-12-12This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vari, Miklos, 2015. "Implementing Monetary Policy in a Fragmented Monetary Union," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1516, CEPREMAP.
- Reuven Glick & Sylvain Leduc, 2015. "Unconventional monetary policy and the dollar: conventional signs, unconventional magnitudes," Working Paper Series 2015-18, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Checo, Ariadne & Pradel, Salome & Ramirez, Francisco A., 2015. "Measuring the Effects of the ‘Normalization’ of US Monetary Policy on Central America and the Dominican Republic," MPRA Paper 68293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- -, 2015. "Capital Flows to Latin America and the Caribbean: 2014 Overview," Oficina de la CEPAL en Washington (Estudios e Investigaciones) 37739, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Stefania D'Amico & Thomas B. King, 2015. "What Does Anticipated Monetary Policy Do?," Working Paper Series WP-2015-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Carlo Altavilla & Domenico Giannone, 2015. "The effectiveness of nonstandard monetary policy measures: evidence from survey data," Staff Reports 752, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Machava, Agostinho & Brännäs, Kurt, 2015. "Mozambican Monetary Policy and the Yield Curve of Treasury Bills - An Empirical Study," Umeå Economic Studies 918, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Elena Afanasyeva & Jochen Guntner, 2015. "Lending Standards, Credit Booms, and Monetary Policy," Economics Working Papers 15115, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Saroj Bhattarai & Arpita Chatterjee & Woong Yong Park, 2015. "Effects of US quantitative easing on emerging market economies," CAMA Working Papers 2015-47, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Narayana R. Kocherlakota, 2015. "Monetary Policy Renormalization / Narayana Kocherlakota, President ... Philadelphia, Pennsylvania ... December 4, 2015," Speech 141, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- William R. White, 2015. "How false beliefs about exchange rate systems threaten global growth and the existence of the Eurozone," Globalization Institute Working Papers 250, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Robert S. Kaplan, 2015. "A discussion of economic condition and Federal Reserve policy," Speeches and Essays 160, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Gabriele La Spada, 2015. "Competition, reach for yield, and money market funds," Staff Reports 753, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Maëlle Della Peruta, 2015. "Mobile Money Adoption and Financial Inclusion Objectives: A Macroeconomic Approach through a Cluster Analysis," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-49, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.