Report NEP-MON-2015-12-12This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vari, Miklos, 2015. "Implementing Monetary Policy in a Fragmented Monetary Union," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1516, CEPREMAP.
- Reuven Glick & Sylvain Leduc, 2015. "Unconventional monetary policy and the dollar: conventional signs, unconventional magnitudes," Working Paper Series 2015-18, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 29 Nov 2015.
- Checo, Ariadne & Pradel, Salome & Ramirez, Francisco A., 2015. "Measuring the Effects of the ‘Normalization’ of US Monetary Policy on Central America and the Dominican Republic," MPRA Paper 68293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- -, 2015. "Capital Flows to Latin America and the Caribbean: 2014 Overview," Oficina de la CEPAL en Washington (Estudios e Investigaciones) 37739, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Stefania D'Amico & Thomas B. King, 2015. "What Does Anticipated Monetary Policy Do?," Working Paper Series WP-2015-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Carlo Altavilla & Domenico Giannone, 2015. "The effectiveness of nonstandard monetary policy measures: evidence from survey data," Staff Reports 752, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Machava, Agostinho & Brännäs, Kurt, 2015. "Mozambican Monetary Policy and the Yield Curve of Treasury Bills - An Empirical Study," Umeå Economic Studies 918, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Elena Afanasyeva & Jochen Guntner, 2015. "Lending Standards, Credit Booms, and Monetary Policy," Economics Working Papers 15115, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Saroj Bhattarai & Arpita Chatterjee & Woong Yong Park, 2015. "Effects of US quantitative easing on emerging market economies," CAMA Working Papers 2015-47, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Narayana R. Kocherlakota, 2015. "Monetary Policy Renormalization / Narayana Kocherlakota, President ... Philadelphia, Pennsylvania ... December 4, 2015," Speech 141, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- William R. White, 2015. "How false beliefs about exchange rate systems threaten global growth and the existence of the Eurozone," Globalization Institute Working Papers 250, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 01 Sep 2015.
- Robert S. Kaplan, 2015. "A discussion of economic condition and Federal Reserve policy," Speeches and Essays 160, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Gabriele La Spada, 2015. "Competition, reach for yield, and money market funds," Staff Reports 753, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Jan 2017.
- Maëlle Della Peruta, 2015. "Mobile Money Adoption and Financial Inclusion Objectives: A Macroeconomic Approach through a Cluster Analysis," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-49, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.