Report NEP-MON-2014-06-07This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rudebusch, Glenn D. & Williams, John C., 2014. "A Wedge in the Dual Mandate: Monetary Policy and Long-Term Unemployment," Working Paper Series 2014-14, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Tatiana Damjanovic & Sarunas Girdenas, 2014. "Quantitative Easing and the Loan to Collateral Value Ratio," CDMA Working Paper Series 201405, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Pontines, Victor, 2014. "The Renminbi and Exchange Rate Regimes in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 484, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Stephen McKnight & Alexander Mihailov & Kerry Patterson & Fabio Rumler, 2014. "The Predictive Performance of Fundamental Inflation Concepts: An Application to the Euro Area and the United States," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2014-03, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Marc Flandreau & Stefano Ugolini, 2014. "The Crisis of 1866," IHEID Working Papers 10-2014, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Philip Pilkington, 2014. "A Sustainable Monetary Framework for an Independent Scotland," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_134, Levy Economics Institute.
- Williams, John C., 2014. "The economic recovery and monetary policy: the road back to ordinary," Speech 130, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Binici, Mahir & Hutchison, Michael M, 2014. "The Transmission of Federal Reserve Tapering News to Emerging Financial Markets," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt7n17z9km, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Alessia Paccagnini, 2014. "The Macroeconomic Determinants of the US Term-Structure during the Great Moderation," Working Papers 274, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2014.
- Ladislav Kristoufek, 2014. "What are the main drivers of the Bitcoin price? Evidence from wavelet coherence analysis," Papers 1406.0268, arXiv.org.
- Nobuyoshi Yamori, 2014. "Japanese SMEs and the Credit Guarantee System after the Global Financial Crisis," Discussion Paper Series DP2014-26, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Anil K. Kashyap & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos & Alexandros P. Vardoulakis, 2014. "How does macroprudential regulation change bank credit supply?," NBER Working Papers 20165, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.