Report NEP-MON-2013-11-02This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MON
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:233sims is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Ellison & Andreas Tischbirek, 2013. "Unconventional government debt purchases as a supplement to conventional monetary policy," Economics Series Working Papers 679, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ali J Al-Eyd & Pelin Berkmen, 2013. "Fragmentation and Monetary Policy in the Euro Area," IMF Working Papers 13/208, International Monetary Fund.
- Woong Yong Park & Jae Won Lee & Saroj Bhattarai, 2013. "Inflation Dynamics: The Role of Public Debt and Policy Regimes," 2013 Meeting Papers 359, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Schnell, Fabian, 2013. "Can Monetary Policy Delay the Reallocation of Capital?," Economics Working Paper Series 1329, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Dominic Quint & Pau Rabanal, 2013. "Monetary and Macroprudential Policy in an Estimated DSGE Model of the Euro Area," IMF Working Papers 13/209, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:237b%20shin is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael D. Bordo & John Landon-Lane, 2013. "Does Expansionary Monetary Policy Cause Asset Price Booms; Some Historical and Empirical Evidence," NBER Working Papers 19585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adam, Klaus & Billi, Roberto M., 2013. "Distortionary Fiscal Policy and Monetary Policy Goals," Working Paper Series 278, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Landier, Augustin & Sraer, David & Thesmar, David, 2013. "Banks Exposure to Interest Rate Risk and The Transmission of Monetary Policy," IDEI Working Papers 800, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Ángel Estrada & Jordi Galí & David López-Salido, 2013. "Patterns of Convergence and Divergence in the Euro Area," NBER Working Papers 19561, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nejat Anbarci & Richard Dutu & Nick Feltovich, 2013. "Inflation tax in the lab: a theoretical and experimental study of competitive search equilibrium with inflation," Economics Series 2013_3, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Benjamin Carton & Karine Hervé, 2013. "Is There any Rebalancing in the Euro Area?," Working Papers 2013-32, CEPII research center.
- Farley Grubb, 2013. "The Continental Dollar: How the American Revolution was Financed with Paper Money--Initial Design and Ideal Performance," NBER Working Papers 19577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boel, Paola, 2013. "The Redistributive Effects of Inflation: an International Perspective," Working Paper Series 274, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden), revised 01 Feb 2017.
- Edwin M. Truman, 2013. "Asian and European Financial Crises Compared," Working Paper Series WP13-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Makoto Nakajima, 2013. "Monetary Policy with Heterogeneous Agents," 2013 Meeting Papers 356, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ferrán Brunet, 2013. "Convergence and Divergences in the European Economy: Rebalancing and Being Competitive in a Non-optimal Monetary Union," Working Papers 03/13, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Thierry Betti, 2013. "Implementing a Fiscal Transfer Mechanism in a Heterogeneous Monetary Union: A DSGE approach," Working Papers of BETA 2013-19, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.