Report NEP-MON-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anders Ögren, 2008. "Sweden's Monetary Internationalization under the Silver and Gold Standards, 1834–1913," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-5, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Carlo Strub, 2008. "Central Bank Design with Heterogeneous Agents," IEW - Working Papers 365, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2008. "Globalization, Macroeconomic Performance, and Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 13948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michele Ruta, 2007. "Monetary Politics in a Monetary Union: A Note on Common Agency with Rational Expectations," RSCAS Working Papers 2007/21, European University Institute.
- John B. Taylor & John C. Williams, 2008. "A Black Swan in the Money Market," NBER Working Papers 13943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christoph Herrmann, 2007. "Play Money? Contemporary Perspectives on Monetary Sovereignty," RSCAS Working Papers 2007/28, European University Institute.
- Sharifi-Renani, Hosein, 2007. "Demand for money in Iran: An ARDL approach," MPRA Paper 8224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ehu:dfaeii:200805 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexius, Annika & Holmlund, Bertil, 2008. "Monetary policy and Swedish unemployment fluctuations," Working Paper Series 2008:5, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Christopher P. Ball & Martha Cruz-Zuniga & Claude Lopez & Javier Reyes, 2008. "Remittances, Inflation and Exchange Rate Regimes in Small Open Economies," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2008-03, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics.
- M. van Leuvensteijn & C. Kok SÃ¸rensen & J.A. Bikker & A.A.R.J.M. van Rixtel, 2008. "Impact of bank competition on the interest rate pass-through in the euro area," Working Papers 08-08, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Hisashi Nakamura & Keita Nakayama & Akihiko Takahashi, 2008. "Term Structure of Interest Rates under Recursive Preferences in Continuous Time," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-540, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Luca Dedola & Sylvain Leduc, 2007. "Optimal Monetary Policy and the Sources of Local-Currency Price Stability," RSCAS Working Papers 2007/26, European University Institute.
- Item repec:ehu:dfaeii:200806 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wendy Dobson & Paul R. Masson, 2007. "Will the Renminbi Become a World Currency?," Working Papers Series 10, Rotman Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, revised Dec 2007.
- Enrico Gisolo, 2007. "The Degree of Legal Independence of the Mediterranean Central Banks: International Comparison and Macroeconomic Implications," RSCAS Working Papers 2007/30, European University Institute.
- Marcio M. Janot & Marcio G. P. Garcia & Walter Novaes, 2008. "Balance Sheet Effects in Currency Crises: Evidence from Brazil," Textos para discussão 556, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).