Report NEP-MON-2005-04-30This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philip Lane & Patrick Honohan, 2005. "Exchange Rates and Inflation under EMU: An Update," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp031, IIIS.
- Bernd Hayo & Boris Hofmann, 2005. "Comparing Monetary Policy Reaction Functions: ECB versus Bundesbank," Macroeconomics 0504032, EconWPA.
- Alan Sutherland, 2005. "The Expenditure Switching Effect, Welfare and Monetary Policy in a Small Open Economy," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp022, IIIS.
- Philip R. Lane & Michael B. Devereux,Juanyi Xu, 2005. "Exchange Rates and Monetary Policy in Emerging Market Economies," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp036, IIIS.
- Miquel Faig & Belén Jerez, 2006. "Precautionary Balances and the Velocity of Circulation of Money," Working Papers tecipa-188, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Philip R. Lane & Gian Maria Milesi-Ferretti, 2005. "Financial Globalisation and Exchange Rates," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp044, IIIS.
- Ansgar Belke & Daniel Gros, 2005. "Asymmetries in the Trans-Atlantic Monetary Policy Relationship: Does the ECB follow the Fed?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1428, CESifo Group Munich.
- Magnus Jonsson & Paul Klein, 2005. "Accounting for the Relationship between Money and Interest Rates," Data 0504001, EconWPA.
- Ricardo Nunes, 2005. "Learning the inflation target," Macroeconomics 0504033, EconWPA, revised 26 Apr 2005.
- Shu Wu, 2005. "Monetary Policy and Long-term Interest Rates," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200512, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2005.