Accounting for the Relationship between Money and Interest Rates
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jonsson, Magnus & Klein, Paul, 2006. "Accounting For The Relationship Between Money And Interest Rates," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(04), pages 545-571, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mathias Trabandt, 2006. "Optimal Pre-Announced Tax Reforms Under Valuable And Productive Government Spending," 2006 Meeting Papers 668, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Julian Emami Namini, 2009. "International Trade with Firm Heterogeneity in Factor Shares," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-020/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Emami Namini, Julian, 2014. "The short and long-run impact of globalization if firms differ in factor input ratios," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 37-64.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2005-04-30 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CFN-2005-04-30 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-DGE-2005-04-30 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2005-04-30 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2005-04-30 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpda:0504001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .