Report NEP-MON-2005-04-03This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cte:wsrepe:ws050401 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francisco Ledesma-Rodríguez & Jorge Pérez-Rodríguez & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, "undated". "An empirical examination of exchange-rate credibility determinants in the EMS," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 04-01, FEDEA.
- José García Solanes & Fernando Torrejón Flores, "undated". "Testing the BalassA-Samuelson hypothesis in two different groups of countries: OECD and Latin America," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 05-02, FEDEA.
- Cysne, Rubens Penha, 2005. "What happens after the central bank of Brazil increases the target interbank rate by 1%?," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 584, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Anders Møller Christensen & Heino Bohn Nielsen, 2005. "US Monetary Police 1988-2004: An Empirical Analysis," FRU Working Papers 2005/01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Finance Research Unit.
- Nicholas Apergis & Stephen M. Miller & Alexandros Panethimitakis & Athanassios Vamvakidis, 2005. "Inflation Targeting and Output Growth: Evidence from Aggregate European Data," Working papers 2005-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- William Barnett, 2005. "Monetary Aggregation," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200510, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2005.
- Item repec:cnb:rpnrpn:1/2004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cnb:wpaper:10/2004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cnb:wpaper:2/2004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cnb:wpaper:3/2004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daal, Elton & Naka, Atsuyuki & Sanchez, Benito, 2004. "Re-examining inflation and inflation uncertainty in developed and emerging countries," Working Papers 2004-06, University of New Orleans, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Cheng Hsiao & Yan Shen & Hiroshi Fujiki, 2004. "Aggregate vs Disaggregate Data Analysis — A Paradox in the Estimation of a Money Demand Function of Japan Under the Low Interest Rate Policy," IEPR Working Papers 04.1, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Iris Biefang-Frisancho Mariscal & Peter Howells, 2004. "Monetary Policy Transparency:Too Good to be True?," Working Papers 0405, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.