Report NEP-MKT-2017-12-03This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefano DellaVigna & Matthew Gentzkow, 2017. "Uniform Pricing in US Retail Chains," NBER Working Papers 23996, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Decarolis & Maris Goldmanis & Antonio Penta, 2017. "Marketing Agencies and Collusive Bidding in Online Ad Auctions," NBER Working Papers 23962, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gloria Gheno, 2017. "Causal analysis in marketing: a customer satisfaction problem," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5808163, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Manova, Kalina & Yu, Zhihong, 2017. "Multi-product firms and product quality," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83599, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Golovacheva, Ksenia S. & Smirnova, Maria M., 2016. "Measuring Consumer Sentiment Toward Marketing in Russia," Conference Papers 8666, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Jitendra Sharma, 2017. "Value Creation: Marketing-Operations View Point Of The Supply Chain," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5407271, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- In Kyung Kim & Vladyslav Nora, 2017. "Buyer Power and Information Disclosure," Working Papers 1707, Nazarbayev University, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2018.
- Feng, Xunan & Johansson, Anders C., 2017. "Top Executives on Social Media and Information in the Capital Market: Evidence from China," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2017-47, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute.
- Brown, Tashauna Andrene, 2016. "How Does Divestment Affect Brand Image: A Communication Perspective," Conference Papers 8609, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Pinheiro, Roberto & Monte, Daniel, 2017. "Costly Information Intermediation as a Natural Monopoly," Working Papers (Old Series) 1721, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 07 Dec 2018.
- Zhelyu Vladimirov & Sonia Mileva, 2017. "Travel Information’s Search, Planning and Purchase of Travel Service: The Bulgarian Tourists Behaviour," Bulgarian Economic Papers (www.bep.bg) bep-2017-10, St Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration / Center for Economic Theories and Policies, revised Nov 2017.