Report NEP-MKT-2017-09-03This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jorge Florez-Acosta & Daniel Herrera-Araujo, 2017. "Multiproduct retailing and buyer power: The effects of product delisting on consumer shopping behavior," PSE Working Papers halshs-01518146, HAL.
- Diogo Hildebrand & Yoshiko Demotta & Sankar Sen & Ana Valenzuela, 2017. "Consumer Responses to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Contribution Type," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01576949, HAL.
- Liang Bai & Benjamin Handel & Edward Miguel & Gautam Rao, 2017. "Self-Control and Demand for Preventive Health: Evidence from Hypertension in India," NBER Working Papers 23727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergey Kokovin & Maxim Goryunov & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2017. "Continuous Spatial Monopolistic Competition: Matching Goods With Consumers," HSE Working papers WP BRP 173/EC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Katolik, Aleksandra & Oswald, Andrew J., 2017. "Antidepressants for Economists and Business-School Researchers: An Introduction and Review," IZA Discussion Papers 10959, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hicham Abbad & Sonia Mahjoub, 2017. "Logistics Pooling in the French Food Retailing Supply Chains: an Exploratory Study," Working Papers halshs-01548760, HAL.
- Rishi Ahuja & Ronan C. Lyons, 2017. "The Silent Treatment: LGBT Discrimination in the Sharing Economy," Trinity Economics Papers tep1917, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- David Ronayne & Daniel Sgroi, 2017. "On the Motivations for the Dual-Use of Electronic and Traditional Cigarettes," Economics Series Working Papers 830, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Behnud Djawadi & Rene Fahr & Claus-Jochen Haake & Sonja Recker, 2017. "Maintaing vs. Milking Good Reputation when Customer Feedback is Inaccurate," Working Papers CIE 106, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Granlund, David & Bergman, Mats A., 2017. "Price competition in pharmaceuticals – evidence from 1303 Swedish markets," Umeå Economic Studies 952, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Takeshi Ebina & Noriaki Matsushima, 2017. "Product differentiation and entry timing in a continuous-time spatial competition model with vertical relations," ISER Discussion Paper 1009, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.