Report NEP-MKT-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mai Kikumori & Akinori Ono, 2013. "Paradoxical Relationship between the Amount of Negative eWOM Messages and Positive Consumer Attitude," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2012-035, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Anastasios Panagiotelis & Michael S. Smith & Peter J Danaher, 2013. "From Amazon to Apple: Modeling Online Retail Sales, Purchase Incidence and Visit Behavior," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 5/13, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Dhaval M. Dave, 2013. "Effects of Pharmaceutical Promotion: A Review and Assessment," NBER Working Papers 18830, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Cawley & Rosemary Avery & Matthew Eisenberg, 2013. "The Effect of Deceptive Advertising on Consumption of the Advertised Good and its Substitutes: The Case of Over-the-Counter Weight Loss Products," NBER Working Papers 18863, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Justine S. Hastings & Ali Hortaçsu & Chad Syverson, 2013. "Advertising and Competition in Privatized Social Security: The Case of Mexico," NBER Working Papers 18881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alvi, Mohsin & Siddiqui, Bilal, 2013. "An Empirical Analysis of New Product by Using Models of Market Research (2013)," MPRA Paper 44870, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elena Casprini & Alberto Di Minin, 2013. "The Social Media Revolution. Strategies and Attitudes towards the Rise of an Enabling Technology," Working Papers 201302, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Piotr Przybyla & Katarzyna Sznajd-Weron & Rafal Weron, 2013. "Diffusion of innovation within an agent-based model: Spinsons, independence and advertising," HSC Research Reports HSC/13/04, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.