Report NEP-MKT-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amy Poh Ai Ling & Mohamad Nasir Saludin & Masao Mukaidono, 2012. "Deriving consensus rankings via multicriteria decision making methodology," Papers 1201.1604, arXiv.org.
- Santosh Anagol & Shawn Cole & Shayak Sarkar, 2012. "Understanding the Advice of Commissions-Motivated Agents: Evidence from the Indian Life Insurance Market," Harvard Business School Working Papers 12-055, Harvard Business School, revised Oct 2015.
- Michael R. Hammock & Paul Rubin, 2011. "Applications Want to Be Free: Privacy against Information," Emory Economics 1103, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- L. Elisa Celis & Gregory Lewis & Markus Mobius & Hamid Nazerzadeh, 2011. "Buy-it-now or Take-a-chance: A New Pricing Mechanism for Online Advertising," Working Papers 11-21, NET Institute, revised Nov 2011.
- Timothy E. Burson & Bradley W. Brooks & Steven Cox, 2012. "An Assessment of the Perceived Learning by Millennials during One-Day One-Topic Marketing Simulations," Discussion Paper Series 2012-01, McColl School of Business, Queens University of Charlotte.
- D. Thorleuchter & D. Van Den Poel & A. Prinzie, 2011. "Analyzing existing customers’ websites to improve the customer acquisition process as well as the profitability prediction in B-to-B marketing," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/733, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Di Gaetano, Luigi, 2011. "A model of descending auction with hidden starting price and endogenous price decrease," MPRA Paper 35773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Pozzi, 2011. "Who Is Hurt by E-Commerce? Crowding out and Business Stealing in Online Grocery," EIEF Working Papers Series 1114, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Sep 2011.
- Jean Eric Pelet & Ballantyne David & Sébastien Nouet, 2/25. "Synergies between Digital Social Networks (DSN) and e-commerce: an application of the Delphi method," Working Papers halshs-00655435, HAL.