Report NEP-MKT-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mark Armstrong & Jidong Zhou, 2011. "Exploding Offers and Buy-Now Discounts," Economics Series Working Papers 575, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Mark Armstrong, 2011. "Bundling Revisited: Substitute Products and Inter-Firm Discounts," Economics Series Working Papers 574, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Edwards, William & Hofstrand, Donald, 2011. "Marketing Loans and Ldps," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34420, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sandra Rousseau & Liesbet Vranken, 2011. "The Impact of Information on the Willingness-to-Pay for Labeled Organic Food Products," LICOS Discussion Papers 28411, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- René Van den Brink & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Frank Steffen, 2011. "Measuring Power and Satisfaction in Societies with Opinion Leaders: Dictator and Opinion Leader Properties," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00633881, HAL.
- Jihui Chen, 2011. "Do Exclusivity Arrangments Harm Consumers?," Working Paper Series 20111001, Illinois State University, Department of Economics.
- Lapo Filistrucchi & Tobias J. Klein & Thomas Michielsen, 2011. "Assessing Unilateral Merger Effects in a Two-Sided Market: An Application to the Dutch Daily Newspaper Market," Working Papers - Economics wp2011_15.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Rafael Domínguez Martín, 2010. "RSC y la Cooperación Internacional al Desarrollo: buscando la colaboración estratégica," Documentos de trabajo sobre cooperación y desarrollo 201004, Cátedra de Cooperación Internacional y con Iberoamérica (COIBA), Universidad de Cantabria.