Report NEP-MKT-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roman Chuhay, 2010. "Marketing via Friends: Strategic Diffusion of Information in Social Networks with Homophily," Working Papers 2010.118, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00430782_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cherenkov, Vitally I., 2010. "Toward the general theory of marketing: The state of the art and one more approach," Working Papers 175, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Dong, Diansheng & Leibtag, Ephraim S., 2010. "Promoting Fruit and Vegetable Consumption: Are Coupons More Effective Than Pure Price Discounts?," Economic Research Report 94853, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Holger Müller & Steffen Voigt, 2010. "Are there gambling effects in incentive-compatible elicitations of reservation prices? An empirical analysis of the BDM-mechanism," FEMM Working Papers 100021, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Chodak, Grzegorz, 2010. "ABC Analysis in an Internet Shop: A New Set of Criteria," MPRA Paper 26280, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koji Miyawaki & Yasuhiro Omori & Akira Hibiki, 2010. "Discrete/Continuous Choice Model of the Residential Gas Demand on the Nonconvex Budget Set," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-770, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Kase, Kimio, 2010. "Virgin Finance: Sir Richard Brandson’s pursuit of a significant presence in retail financial services," MPRA Paper 26209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kym Anderson & Ernesto Valenzuela & Glyn Wittwer, 2009. "Wine export demand shocks and wine tax reform in Australia: Regional consequences using an economy-wide approach," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2009-02, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.