Report NEP-MKT-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:uwo:epuwoc:20074 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maud ROUCAN-KANE & Whitney O. PEAKE, 2007. "Milking The Most From Your Promotional Dollars: An Analysis Of Agribusiness Firms Serving U.S.Agricultural Producers," Working Papers 07-05, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Ciochina, Iuliana & Iordache, Carmen & Panoiu, Laura & Decuseara, Razvan, 2008. "The notion of “SERVICES” in modern economy," MPRA Paper 6810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pascal Courty & Mario Pagliero, 2008. "Price Variation Antagonism and Firm Pricing Policies," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/02, European University Institute.
- Iordache, Carmen & Ciochina, Iuliana & Decuseara, Razvan & Chitu, Ramona, 2008. "To know and satisfy tourist clients’ needs – a premise for achieving superior quality services," MPRA Paper 6760, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pascal Courty & Mario Pagliero, 2008. "Do Consumers Care about How Prices Are Set?," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/03, European University Institute.
- Dirk Engelmann & Dorothea Kübler, 2008. "Do Legal Standards Affect Ethical Concerns of Consumers?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-008, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Panagiotis Liargovas & Konstantinos Skandalis, 2008. "Greek companies exporting to South-East European markets," Working Papers 0013, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Tor Helge Holmås & Odd Rune Straume, 2008. "Regulation, generic competition and pharmaceutical prices: Theory and evidence from a natural experiment," NIPE Working Papers 01/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Ana Oliveira-Brochado & Francisco Vitorino Martins, 2008. "Segmentação de Mercado e modelos mistura de regressão para variáveis normais," FEP Working Papers 262, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ashraf, Nava & Gine, Xavier & Karlan, Dean, 2008. "Finding missing markets (and a disturbing epilogue) : evidence from an export crop adoption and marketing intervention in Kenya," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4477, The World Bank.
- Pascal Courty & Mario Pagliero, 2008. "Does Responsive Pricing Smooth Demand Shocks?," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/01, European University Institute.