Report NEP-MKT-2006-08-26This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pei Xu & Corinne Alexander & George Patrick & Wesley Musser, 2005. "Effects of Farmers' Risk Attitudes and Personality Types on Production and Marketing Decisions," Working Papers 05-10, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Nataly Gantman & Yossi Spiegel, 2004. "Adware, Shareware, and Consumer Privacy," Working Papers 04-02, NET Institute, revised Oct 2004.
- Animesh Animesh & Vandana Ramachandran & Siva Viswanathan, 2005. "Quality Uncertainty And Adverse Selection In Sponsored Search Markets," Working Papers 05-27, NET Institute, revised Oct 2005.
- Onsel Emre & Ali Hortacsu & Chad Syverson, 2005. "E-commerce and the Market Structure of Retail Industries," Working Papers 05-24, NET Institute, revised Oct 2005.
- Tahirou Abdoulaye & John Sanders, 2005. "New Technologies, Marketing Strategies and Public Policy for Traditional Food Crops: Millet in Niger," Working Papers 05-07, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Sudip Bhattacharjee & Ram D. Gopal & Kaveepan Lertwachara & James R. Marsden & Rahul Telang, 2005. "The Effect of P2P File Sharing on Music Markets: A Survival Analysis of Albums on Ranking Charts," Working Papers 05-26, NET Institute, revised Oct 2005.
- Mark McCabe & Christopher Snyder, 2004. "The Economics of Open-Access Journals," Working Papers 04-18, NET Institute, revised Nov 2004.
- Martin Gaynor & Yunfeng Shi & Rahul Telang & William Vogt, 2005. "Cell Phone Demand and Consumer Learning – An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 05-28, NET Institute, revised Oct 2005.
- Allan Gray & Michael Boehlje & Jay Akridge, 2004. "Strategic Positioning in Agribusiness: Analysis and Options," Working Papers 04-13, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Item repec:umc:wpaper:0608a is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anindya Ghose & Arun Sundararajan, 2005. "Versioning and Quality Distortion in Software? Evidence from E-Commerce Panel Data," Working Papers 05-14, NET Institute, revised Oct 2005.
- Patrick Bajari & Jeremy T. Fox & Stephen Ryan, 2006. "Evaluating Wireless Carrier Consolidation Using Semiparametric Demand Estimation," NBER Working Papers 12425, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eugenio J. Miravete, 2004. "The Doubtful Profitability of Foggy Pricing," Working Papers 04-07, NET Institute.
- Michael D. Smith & Rahul Telang, 2004. "Incentives and Protocols for Self-Organizing Interest-Based Peer-to-Peer Networks," Working Papers 04-12, NET Institute, revised Oct 2004.
- Nicholas Economides & V. Brian Viard, 2005. "Pricing of Complementary Goods and Network Effects," Working Papers 05-04, NET Institute, revised Nov 2005.
- Katja Seim & V. Brian Viard, 2003. "The Effect Of Entry And Market Structure On Cellular Pricing Tactics," Working Papers 03-13, NET Institute, revised Nov 2003.
- Aurora García-Gallego & Nikolaos Georgantzís & Pedro Pereira & José C. Pernías-Cerrillo, 2004. "Risk Attitudes and Internet Search Engines: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 04-03, NET Institute, revised Oct 2004.