Report NEP-MIG-2022-01-24This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giorgio Chiovelli & Stelios Michalopoulos & Elias Papaioannou & Sandra Sequeira, 2021. "Forced Displacement and Human Capital: Evidence from Separated Siblings," NBER Working Papers 29589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gihleb, Rania & Giuntella, Osea & Lonsky, Jakub, 2021. "Dreaming of Leaving the Nest? Immigration Status and the Living Arrangements of DACAmented," IZA Discussion Papers 14887, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jennifer A. Holland & Kenneth Aa. Wiik, 2021. "Marriage before children?. First family formation among the children of immigrants in Norway," Discussion Papers 973, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Joop Age Harm Adema & Cevat Giray Aksoy & Panu Poutvaara, 2021. "Mobile Internet Access and the Desire to Emigrate," ifo Working Paper Series 365, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Michel Beine & Gary Charness & Arnaud Dupuy, 2021. "Emigration Intentions and Risk Aversion: Causal Evidence from Albania," CESifo Working Paper Series 9484, CESifo.
- Samuel Bazzi & Lisa Cameron & Simone G. Schaner & Firman Witoelar, 2021. "Information, Intermediaries, and International Migration," NBER Working Papers 29588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy H. & Park, Brian, 2021. "Rethinking Border Enforcement, Permanent and Circular Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 14867, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Shingo Takahashi & Ana Maria Takahashi, 2022. "Does economic self-interest determine public attitudes toward immigrants? An econometric case study in Japan," Discussion Papers 2201, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Jingwen Tan & Shixi Kang, 2021. "Finding the Instrumental Variables of Household Registration: A discussion of the impact of China's household registration system on the citizenship of the migrant population," Papers 2112.07268, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2021.
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2022. "African migrants plight in China: Afrophobia impedes China's race for Africa's resources and markets," MPRA Paper 111346, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Taiwo, Kayode, 2020. "Do remittances spur economic growth in Africa?," MPRA Paper 111029, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2021.
- Karina Acosta & Hengyu Gu, 2022. "Locked up? The development and internal migration nexus in Colombia," Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 304, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.