Report NEP-MIG-2020-03-02This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MIG
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zerrin Salikutluk & Johannes Giesecke & Martin Kroh, 2020. "The Situation of Female Immigrants on the German Labour Market: A Multi-Perspective Approach," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1072, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Edoardo FERRUCCI & Francesco LISSONI & Ernest MIGUELEZ, 2020. "Coming from afar and picking a man’s job:Women immigrant inventors in the United States," Bordeaux Economics Working Papers 2020-01, Bordeaux School of Economics (BSE).
- Lara Cockx & Elfriede Lecossois, 2019. "Moving towards a better future? Migration and children's healt and education," Working Papers of LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance 648684, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Orrenius, Pia M. & Zavodny, Madeline, 2020. "An Auctions Approach to Immigration Policy," IZA Policy Papers 151, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lokshin,Michael M. & Ravallion,Martin, 2019. "The Missing Market for Work Permits," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9005, The World Bank.
- Lucia Hanmer & Diana J. Arango & Eliana Rubiano & Julieth Santamaria & Mariana Viollaz, 2018. "How Does Poverty Differ Among Refugees? Taking a Gender Lens to the Data on Syrian Refugees in Jordan," HiCN Working Papers 281, Households in Conflict Network.
- Cockx, Bart & Lechner, Michael & Bollens, Joost, 2019. "Priority to Unemployed Immigrants? A Causal Machine Learning Evaluation of Training in Belgium," IZA Discussion Papers 12875, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Francesco Bogliacino & Gianluca Grimalda & Laura JimeÌ nez & Daniel Reyes Galvis & Cristiano Codagnone, 2019. "Trust and trustworthiness after a land restitution program: Lab-in-the-field evidence from Colombia," HiCN Working Papers 291, Households in Conflict Network.
- Schone, Pal & Strom, Marte, 2019. "International Labor Market Competition and Spousal Labor Supply Responses," IZA Discussion Papers 12857, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Courtney Brell & Christian Dustmann & Ian Preston, 2020. "The Labor Market Integration of Refugee Migrants in High-Income Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 8050, CESifo.
- Johannes Buggle & Mathias Thoenig & Thierry Mayer & Seyhun Orcan Sakalli, 2020. "The Refugee’s Dilemma:Evidence from Jewish Migration out of Nazi Germany," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 20.01, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Phadera,Lokendra, 2019. "Impact of International Migration on Labor Supply in Nepal," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9014, The World Bank.
- Yameogo,Nadege Desiree & Jammeh,Kebba, 2019. "Determinants of Participation in Manufacturing GVCs in Africa: The Role of Skills, Human Capital Endowment and Migration," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8938, The World Bank.
- Silvia Loi & Daniela Vono de Vilhena, 2020. "Exclusion through statistical invisibility. An exploration on what can be known through publicly available datasets on irregular migration and the health status of this population in Germany," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2020-009, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Rosmaiza Abdul Ghani & Michael P. Cameron & William Cochrane & Matthew Roskruge, 2020. "The Causal Impact of Trade on Migration: A Gravity Model Estimation," Working Papers in Economics 20/01, University of Waikato.