Report NEP-MIG-2019-07-15This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriella Berloffa & Francesca Paolini, 2019. "Decomposing Immigrant Differences in Physical and Mental Health: A 'Beyond the Mean' Analysis," DEM Working Papers 2019/4, Department of Economics and Management.
- Sin, Isabelle & Ormsby, Judd, 2019. "The settlement experience of Pacific migrants in New Zealand: Insights from LISNZ and the IDI," Motu Working Papers 290392, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Effrosyni Adamopoulou & Ezgi Kaya, 2019. "Not Just a Work Permit: EU Citizenship and the Consumption Behavior of Documented and Undocumented Immigrants," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2019_102, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Cao Chenrui, 2018. "Diaspora As A Foreign Policy Tool: A Case Study Of Indian Diaspora In Southeast Asia," Working papers 2018-25-08, Voice of Research.
- Levi, Eugenio & Mariani, Rama Dasi & Patriarca, Fabrizio, 2019. "Hate at first sight? Dynamic aspects of the electoral impact of migration: The case of Ukip," GLO Discussion Paper Series 364, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Neeraj Kaushal & Mauro Lanati, 2019. "International Student Mobility: Growth and Dispersion," NBER Working Papers 25921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaschke, Philipp & Keita, Sekou, 2019. "Say it like Goethe: Language learning facilities abroad and the self-selection of immigrants," IAB-Discussion Paper 201914, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Hines, Annie Laurie & Peri, Giovanni, 2019. "Immigrants' Deportations, Local Crime and Police Effectiveness," IZA Discussion Papers 12413, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kazutoshi Miyazawa & Hikaru Ogawa & Toshiki Tamai, 2018. "Tax Competition and Fiscal Sustainability," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1104, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Konstantin Büchel, Maximilian v. Ehrlich, Diego Puga, Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2019. "Calling from the outside: The role of networks in residential mobility," Diskussionsschriften credresearchpaper23, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft - CRED.