Report NEP-MIG-2019-06-24This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berggren, Niclas & Ljunge, Martin & Nilsson, Therese, 2019. "Roots of Tolerance among Second-generation Immigrants," Working Paper Series 1282, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Wahba, Jackline & Wang, Chuhong, 2019. "Sons or Daughters? The Impact of Children's Migration on the Health and Well-Being of Parents Left Behind," IZA Discussion Papers 12370, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- David, Alexandra & Terstriep, Judith & Sospiro, Paolo & Scibè, Elisa, 2019. "Migrants' digital knowledge flows: How digital transformation shapes social behaviour," Forschung Aktuell 06/2019, Institut Arbeit und Technik (IAT), Westfälische Hochschule, University of Applied Sciences.
- Dany Bahar & Prithwiraj Choudhury & Hillel Rapoport, 2019. "Migrant inventors and the technological advantage of nations," CESifo Working Paper Series 7690, CESifo.
- Yuksel, Mutlu & Akbulut-Yuksel, Mevlude & Guven, Cahit, 2019. "Do English Skills Affect Muslim Immigrants' Economic and Social Integration Differentially?," IZA Discussion Papers 12381, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Rus’an Nasrudin & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2019. "Assimilation of rural-urban migrants under a less restrictive internal migration policy: Evidence from Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2019-04, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- LIU Yang, 2019. "Relative Wages and Job Satisfaction of Migrant Workers: An Economic Perspective Using Data from Japan," Discussion papers 19033, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bill Cochrane & Jacques Poot, 2019. "The Effects of Immigration on Local Housing Markets," Working Papers in Economics 19/07, University of Waikato.
- Kaz Miyagiwa & Yoshiyasu Ono, 2019. "Immigration and Secular Stagnation," ISER Discussion Paper 1054r, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Jun 2019.
- Michael Amior & Alan Manning, 2019. "Commuting, Migration and Local Joblessness," CEP Discussion Papers dp1623, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mark R. Rosenzweig & Christopher R. Udry, 2019. "Assessing the Benefits of Long-Run Weather Forecasting for the Rural Poor: Farmer Investments and Worker Migration in a Dynamic Equilibrium Model," NBER Working Papers 25894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.