Report NEP-MIG-2019-04-22This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohamed Abdel Jelil & Kartika Bhatia & Anne Brockmeyer & Quy-Toan Do & Cl´ement Joubert, 2019. "Unemployment and Violent Extremism: Evidence from Daesh Foreign Recruits," Working Papers 1293, Economic Research Forum, revised 2019.
- Hauser, Daniela & Seneca, Martin, 2019. "Labor mobility in a monetary union," Bank of England working papers 786, Bank of England.
- Ana Cuadros & Jordi Paniagua & Antonio Navas, 2019. "Moving ideas across borders: Migrant inventors, patents and FDI," Working Papers 1904, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Aysegul Kayaoglu & Murat Erdogan, 2019. "Labor Market Activities of Syrian Refugees in Turkey," Working Papers 1290, Economic Research Forum, revised 2019.
- Caroline Krafft & Susan Razzaz & Caitlyn Keo & Ragui Assaad, 2019. "The Number and Characteristics of Syrians in Jordan: A Multi-Source Analysis," Working Papers 1288, Economic Research Forum, revised 2019.
- Crawford, Beverly, 2018. "Refugees and their Allies as Agents of Progress: Knowledge, Power and Action in Forbidden and Dangerous Boundary Regions," Institute of European Studies, Working Paper Series qt7t86g05f, Institute of European Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Tumen, Semih, 2019. "Refugees and 'Native Flight' from Public to Private Schools," IZA Discussion Papers 12235, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alfano, Vincenzo & D'Uva, Marcella & De Simone, Elina & Gaeta, Giuseppe Lucio, 2019. "Should I stay or should I go? Migration and job-skills mismatch among Italian doctoral recipients," GLO Discussion Paper Series 340, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Choudaha, Rahul, 2018. "A THIRD WAVE OF INTERNATIONAL STUDENT MOBILITY: Global Competitiveness and American Higher Education," University of California at Berkeley, Center for Studies in Higher Education qt69b3w4d7, Center for Studies in Higher Education, UC Berkeley.
- André Gröger, 2019. "Easy Come, Easy Go? Economic Shocks, Labor Migration and the Family Left Behind," Working Papers 1086, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Matteo Gomellini & Cormac Ó Gráda, 2019. "Brain Drain and Brain Gain in Italy and Ireland in the Age of Mass Migration," Working Papers 201907, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Ray, Jhilam & Naaz, Farhat & Khasnobis, Poulomi & Majumder, Rajarshi, 2019. "Internal migration and inclusive development: Insights from the field," MPRA Paper 93318, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aziz, Nusrate & Mahar, Gerry, 2019. "Labour mobility and interprovincial trade in Canada," GLO Discussion Paper Series 341, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Bratsberg, Bernt & Moxnes, Andreas & Raaum, Oddbjørn & Ulltveit-Moe, Karen-Helene, 2019. "Opening the Floodgates: Industry and Occupation Adjustments to Labor Immigration," CEPR Discussion Papers 13670, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Henrik Kleven & Camille Landais & Mathilde Muñoz & Stefanie Stantcheva, 2019. "Taxation and Migration: Evidence and Policy Implications," NBER Working Papers 25740, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.