Report NEP-MIG-2018-11-26This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Sandholt Jensen & Cristina Victoria Radu & Battista Severgnini & Paul Sharp, 2018. "The introduction of serfdom and labour markets," Working Papers 0140, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Jang, Youngook, 2018. "The road home: the role of ethnicity in the post-Soviet migration," Economic History Working Papers 90574, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Tumen, Semih, 2018. "The Impact of Low-Skill Refugees on Youth Education," IZA Discussion Papers 11869, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Anelí Bongers & Carmen Díaz-Roldán & José L. Torres, 2018. "Highly Skilled International Migration, STEM Workers, and Innovation," Working Papers 2018-08, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Michael Amior, 2018. "The contribution of foreign migration to local labor market adjustment," CEP Discussion Papers dp1582, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bai, Y. & Wang, W. & Zhang, L., 2018. "How long do returning migrants stay in their home county: Evidence from rural China during 1998 to 2015," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277380, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Giang Ho & Rima Turk-Ariss, 2018. "The Labor Market Integration of Migrants in Europe: New Evidence from Micro Data," IMF Working Papers 18/232, International Monetary Fund.
- Moriconi, Simone & Peri, Giovanni & Pozzoli, Dario, 2018. "The Role of Institutions and Immigrant Networks in Firms' Offshoring Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 11888, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Simone Moriconi & Giovanni Peri & Riccardo Turati, 2018. "Skill of the Immigrants and Vote of the Natives: Immigration and Nationalism in European Elections 2007-2016," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2018013, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Zhao, Q. & Sun, X. & Guo, P. & Liu, X., 2018. "China s Migrant and Left-behind Children: Correlation of Parental Migration on Health, Cognitive and Non-cognitive Outcomes," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277164, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rickertsen, K. & Gustavsen, G.W. & Nayga, R.M. & Dong, D., 2018. "Acculturation in Food Choices among U.S. Immigrants," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277041, International Association of Agricultural Economists.