Report NEP-MIG-2017-07-16This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Arenas-Arroyo, Esther, 2017. "Immigration Enforcement and Foster Care Placements," IZA Discussion Papers 10850, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Xing, Chunbing & Wei, Yinheng, 2017. "Does Migrating with Children Influence Migrants’ Occupation Choice and Income?," ADBI Working Papers 647, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Chakrabarty, Durba & Osei, Michael J. & Winters, John V. & Zhao, Danyang, 2017. "Are Immigrant and Minority Homeownership Rates Gaining Ground in the US?," IZA Discussion Papers 10852, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Aparicio Fenoll, Ainoa, 2017. "English Proficiency and Test Scores of Immigrant Children in the US," IZA Discussion Papers 10848, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chen, Joyce J & Kosec, Katrina & Mueller, Valerie, 2017. "Moving to Despair? Migration and Well-Being in Pakistan," IZA Discussion Papers 10853, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Altindag, Onur & Kaushal, Neeraj, 2017. "Do Refugees Impact Voting Behavior in the Host Country? Evidence from Syrian Refugee Inflows in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 10849, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nguyen, Cuong & Vu, Linh, 2017. "The Impact of Migration and Remittance on Household Welfare: Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 80084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Clemens & Claudio E. Montenegro & Lant Pritchett, 2016. "Bounding the Price Equivalent of Migration Barriers - Working Paper 428," Working Papers 428, Center for Global Development.
- Stark, Oded & Byra, Lukasz & Casarico, Alessandra & Übelmesser, Silke, 2017. "A critical comparison of migration policies: Entry fee versus quota," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 99, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Lin Tian & Jonathan Vogel & Gordon Hanson & Ariel Burstein, 2017. "Immigration, Occupations, and Local Labor Markets: Theory and Evidence from the U.S," 2017 Meeting Papers 79, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Anthony Edo & Hillel Rapoport, 2017. "Minimum Wages and the Labor Market Effects of Immigration," Working Papers 2017-12, CEPII research center.
- Michael Clemens, 2015. "Losing Our Minds? New Research Directions on Skilled Migration and Development - Working Paper 415," Working Papers 415, Center for Global Development.
- D'Ambrosio, Anna & Montresor, Sandro, 2017. "Migration and Trade Ows: New Evidence from Spanish Regions," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201724, University of Turin.
- Zainab IFTIKHAR & Anna ZAHARIEVA, 2017. "General Equilibrium Effects of Immigration in Germany: Search and Matching Approach," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2017008, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).