Report NEP-MIG-2017-05-07This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schiff, Maurice, 2017. "Ability Drain: Size, Impact, and Comparison with Brain Drain under Alternative Immigration Policies," GLO Discussion Paper Series 62, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Jamal Bouoiyour & Amal Miftah & Christophe Muller, 2017. "Maghreb Rural-Urban Migration: The Movement to Morocco’s Towns," Working Papers 1082, Economic Research Forum, revised 04 Oct 2017.
- Aaron G Grech, "undated". "Understanding the Macroeconomic Impact of Migration in Malta," CBM Policy Papers PP/04/2015, Central Bank of Malta.
- Mintchev, Vesselin, 2016. "Potential and Return Migrants in Bulgaria - Demographic and Socio-economic Aspects," MPRA Paper 78597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mintchev, Vesselin & Shopov, Georgi & Kaltchev, Iordan & Boshnakov, Venelin, 2016. "Migration of Bulgarian Population – Characteristics and Relations to the Regional Socio-economic Disparities," MPRA Paper 78581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stähler, Nikolai, 2017. "A model-based analysis of the macroeconomic impact of the refugee migration to Germany," Discussion Papers 05/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Mintchev, Vesselin, 2016. "Settlers and Temporary Migrants in Germany (Results of Empirical Survey of Individuals Travelling by Busses from Bulgaria to Germany)," MPRA Paper 78606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Lozano, Fernando A., 2017. "Interstate Mobility Patterns of Likely Unauthorized Immigrants: Evidence from Arizona," IZA Discussion Papers 10685, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jackline Wahba & Ishac Diwan & Michele Tuccio, 2017. "Diaspora Networks as a Bridge between Civilizations," Working Papers 1094, Economic Research Forum, revised 05 Nov 2017.
- Vahan Sargsyan, 2017. "Treatment-Related Naturalization Premiums in Two European Countries: Evaluation and Comparison," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp585, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Mintchev, Vesselin & Boshnakov, Venelin, 2016. "The Bulgarian Community in Spain (Will The Bulgarians Return from Spain?)," MPRA Paper 78605, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brodeur, Abel & Lekfuangfu, Warn N. & Zylberberg, Yanos, 2017. "War, Migration and the Origins of the Thai Sex Industry," IZA Discussion Papers 10686, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Orrenius, Pia M., 2017. "New Findings on the Fiscal Impact of Immigration in the United States," Working Papers 1704, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Tsuyoshi Goto & Nobuo Akai, 2017. "Benefit and Cost of Visa relaxation -Empirical Analysis on the Impact of Visa waiver-," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 17-10, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Christiaensen, Luc & De Weerdt, Joachim & Kanbur, Ravi, 2017. "Cities, Towns, and Poverty: Migration Equilibrium and Income Distribution in a Todaro-type Model with Multiple Destinations," CEPR Discussion Papers 11994, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ahimbisibwe, Frank, 2017. "Rwandan refugee physical (in)security in Uganda: views from below," IOB Working Papers 2017.03, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Antoine Bonleu, 2017. "Sun, Regulation and Local Social Networks," AMSE Working Papers 1714, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.