Report NEP-MIG-2017-01-08This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anja Prummer & Jan-Peter Siedlarek, 2016. "Community Leaders and the Preservation of Cultural Traits," Working Papers 806, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Raisa Akifyeva, 2016. "Child-Rearing Practices of Russian-Speaking Women from a Migration Perspective," HSE Working papers WP BRP 140/HUM/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Lasse SigbjÃ¸rn StambÃ¸l, 2016. "A cohort integration analysis of work and education participation among internal mobile and non-mobile immigrants by reason for immigration," ERSA conference papers ersa16p666, European Regional Science Association.
- Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Mac Innes, Hanna & Österberg, Torun, 2016. "Age at Immigration Matters for Labor Market Integration: The Swedish Example," IZA Discussion Papers 10423, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sara Flisi & Elena Claudia Meroni & Esperanza Vera-Toscano, 2016. "Educational outcomes and immigrant background," JRC Working Papers JRC102629, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Tse, Michael M. H. & Maani, Sholeh A., 2016. "The Labour Market Effect of Immigration: Accounting for Effective Immigrant Work Experience in New Zealand," IZA Discussion Papers 10422, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Qu, Zhaopeng (Frank) & Zhao, Zhong, 2016. "Glass Ceiling Effect in Urban China: Wage Inequality of Rural-Urban Migrants during 2002-2007," IZA Discussion Papers 10424, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chletsos, Michael & Roupakias, Stelios, 2016. "Do Immigrants Compete with Natives in the Greek Labour Market? Evidence from the Skill-Cell Approach Before and During the Great Recession," MPRA Paper 75659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asadul Islam & Steven Stillman & Christopher Worswick, 2016. "Can Immigrants Insure against Shocks as well as the Native-born?," Monash Economics Working Papers 31-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Grigorieff, Alexis & Roth, Christopher & Ubfal, Diego, 2016. "Does Information Change Attitudes Towards Immigrants? Representative Evidence from Survey Experiments," IZA Discussion Papers 10419, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yingxia Pu & Ying Ge, 2016. "Multilateral mechanism analysis of interprovincial migration flows in China," ERSA conference papers ersa16p423, European Regional Science Association.
- Facchini, Giovanni & Margalit, Yotam & Nakata, Hiroyuki, 2016. "Countering Public Opposition to Immigration: The Impact of Information Campaigns," IZA Discussion Papers 10420, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter Schmidt, 2016. "Internal migration and EU regional policy transfer payments: A panel data analysis for the EU-28 member countries," ERSA conference papers ersa16p172, European Regional Science Association.
- Mats Johansson, 2016. "Immigration - a way out of the Swedish rural population crisis?," ERSA conference papers ersa16p192, European Regional Science Association.
- Kahanec, Martin & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2016. "Post-Enlargement Migration and the Great Recession in the E(M)U: Lessons and policy implications," MERIT Working Papers 066, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Pollermann, Kim, 2016. "Refugees and rural development: Chances from migration and challenges of integration," EconStor Conference Papers 148648, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Gehrsitz, Markus & Ungerer, Martin, 2018. "Jobs, crime, and votes: A short-run evaluation of the refugee crisis in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-086, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.