Report NEP-MIG-2016-03-06This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Höckel, Lisa Sofie & Santos Silva, Manuel & Stöhr, Tobias, 2015. "Can parental migration reduce petty corruption in education?," Kiel Working Papers 2018, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Bruno Gabriel Witzel de Souza, 2016. "Immigration and the Path-Dependence of Education: German-Speaking Immigrants, On-the-Job Skills, and Ethnic Schools in São Paulo, Brazil (1840-1920)," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 234, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- John V. Winters, 2016. "Do Earnings by College Major Affect Graduate Migration?," Economics Working Paper Series 1604, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Akbulut-Yuksel, Mevlude & Kugler, Adriana, 2016. "Intergenerational Persistence of Health in the U.S.: Do Immigrants Get Healthier as They Assimilate?," IZA Discussion Papers 9728, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guglielmo Barone & Alessio D’Ignazio & Guido de Blasio & Paolo Naticchioni, 2015. "Mr. Rossi, Mr. Hu And Politics. The Role Of Immigration In Shaping Natives’ Voting Behavior," Working Papers 0315, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2015.
- Ali T. Akarca & Aysit Tansel, 2015. "Southwest As The New Internal Migration Destination In Turkey," Working Papers 2015/13, Turkish Economic Association.
- Dulam, T.W. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2015. "How to gain brain for Suriname," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2015-10, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Sapovadia, Vrajlal, 2016. "Migration as Subtle Catalyst: Institution Building in India," MPRA Paper 68850, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fuchs, Johann & Kubis, Alexander & Schneider, Lutz, 2016. "Replacement migration from a labour market perspective : Germany's long-term potential labour force and immigration from non-EU member countries," IAB Discussion Paper 201604, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Sylvie Démurger & Xiaoqian Wang, 2016. "Remittances and expenditure patterns of the left behinds in rural China," Working Papers halshs-01251341, HAL.
- Sonja Fransen & Isabel Ruiz & Carlos Vargas-Silva, 2015. "Return Migration and Economic Outcomes in the Conflict Context," HiCN Working Papers 203, Households in Conflict Network.
- Yuji Tamura, 2016. "International Coordination in Asylum Provision," CEPR Discussion Papers 693, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.