Report NEP-MIG-2014-12-03This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brunner, Beatrice & Kuhn, Andreas, 2014. "Immigration, Cultural Distance and Natives' Attitudes Towards Immigrants: Evidence from Swiss Voting Results," IZA Discussion Papers 8409, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Melo, Grace & Colson, Gregory J. & Ramirez, Octavio A., 2014. "Hispanic Immigrants' Opinions towards Immigration and Immigration Policy Reform," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170562, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Tubadji, Annie & Gheasi, Masood & Nijkamp, Peter, 2014. "Immigrants' 'Ability' and Welfare as a Function of Cultural Diversity: Effect of Cultural Capital at Individual and Local Level," IZA Discussion Papers 8460, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frédéric DOCQUIER & Joël MACHADO, 2014. "Global competition for attracting talents and the world economy," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2014020, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Furtado, Delia, 2014. "Fertility Responses of High-Skilled Native Women to Immigrant Inflows," IZA Discussion Papers 8607, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ivlevs, Artjoms & King, Roswitha M., 2014. "Emigration, Remittances and Corruption Experience of Those Staying Behind," IZA Discussion Papers 8521, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ljunge, Martin, 2014. "Social Capital and Health: Evidence That Ancestral Trust Promotes Health among Children of Immigrants," Working Paper Series 1046, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Giles,John T. & Mu,Ren, 2014. "Village political economy, land tenure insecurity, and the rural to urban migration decision : evidence from China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7080, The World Bank.
- Meya, Johannes & Suntheim, Katharina, 2014. "The second dividend of studying abroad: The impact of international student mobility on academic performance," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 215, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Katare, Bhagyashree, 2014. "Dietary Assimilation and its effect on health: A Study of International Students," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170405, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.