Report NEP-MIG-2014-08-28This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dawson Chris & Veliziotis Michail & Hopkins Benjamin, 2014. "Assimilation of the migrant work ethic," Working Papers 20141407, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Nollenberger, Natalia & Rodríguez-Planas, Núria & Sevilla, Almudena, 2014. "The Math Gender Gap: The Role of Culture," IZA Discussion Papers 8379, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Zhou, Yexin & Chen, Mo & Ye, Jingyi, 2014. "Self-employment Choices of Rural Migrants in China: Distance and Social Network," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2014-31, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute.
- Tom Frere-Smith & Renee Luthra & Lucinda Platt, 2014. "Sampling Recently Arrived Immigrants in the UK: Exploring the effectiveness of Respondent Driven Sampling," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1432, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Mitrut, Andreea & Wolff, François-Charles, 2014. "Remittances after natural disasters: Evidence from the 2004 Indian tsunami," Working Papers in Economics 604, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Giulia Bettin & Riccardo Lucchetti, 2014. "Steady streams and sudden bursts: persistence patterns in remittance decisions," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 97, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Hussain, Mushahid, 2013. "Migrants’ Remittances and State Behaviour in the Neoliberal Era," EY International Congress on Economics I (EYC2013), October 24-25, 2013, Ankara, Turkey 227, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- Krause-Pilatus, Annabelle & Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2014. "How Far Away Is a Single European Labor Market?," IZA Discussion Papers 8383, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).