Report NEP-MIG-2014-03-22This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Giavazzi & Ivan Petkov & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2014. "Culture: Persistence and Evolution," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 853, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Etzo, Ivan & Massidda, Carla & Piras, Romano, 2014. "Migration and Inbound Tourism: An Italian Perspective," MPRA Paper 54252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter B. Brownell & Michael S. Rendall, 2014. "Previous Migration Experience and Legal Immigration Status among Intending Mexican Migrants to the United States," Working Papers wp304, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Davide Gandolfi & Timothy Halliday & Raymond Robertson, 2014. "Globalization and Wage Convergence: Mexico and the United States," Working Papers 201405, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Julia Jauer & Thomas Liebig & John P. Martin & Patrick A. Puhani, 2014. "Migration as an adjustment mechanism in the crisis? A comparison of Europe and the United States," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1410, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Jean J. Gabszewicz & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2014. "Migration: a burden or a blessing for natives?," CREA Discussion Paper Series 14-01, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Joachim Jarreau, 2014. "The Impact of Resident Status Regulations on Immigrants' Labor Supply: Evidence for France," Working Papers halshs-00954262, HAL.
- Takumi Naito & Laixun Zhao, 2014. "Capital Accumulation through Studying Abroad and Return Migration," Discussion Paper Series DP2014-06, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Mar 2014.
- Francesca MARCHETTA & Simone BERTOLI, 2014. "Migration, remittances and poverty in Ecuador," Working Papers 201407, CERDI.