Report NEP-MIG-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koczan, Zs, 2013. "Does integration increase life satisfaction," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1314, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Koczan, Zs, 2013. "Does identity matter," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1313, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Georgios Papadopoulos, 2013. "Immigration Status and Victimization: Evidence from the British Crime Survey," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 042, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Jaap Dronkers & Matthijs Kalmijn, 2013. "Single-parenthood among migrant children: Determinants and consequences for educational performance," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1309, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Vivika Halapuu & Tiiu Paas & Tiit Tammaru, 2013. "Is institutional trust related to the attitudes towards immigrants in Europe? A study of majority and minority population," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2013014, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Viola von Berlepsch, 2013. "European migration, national origin and long-term economic development in the US," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1305, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Apr 2013.
- Fukase, Emiko, 2013. "Foreign job opportunities and internal migration in Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6420, The World Bank.
- Govert Bijwaard & Jackline Wahba, 2013. "Do High-Income or Low-Income Immigrants Leave Faster?," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2013013, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- David Brown & Serife Genc & Julie Hothckiss & Myriam Quispe-Agnoli, 2013. "Undocumented Workers’ Employment across U.S. Business Cycles," Working Papers 1319, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- John Gibson & David McKenzie & Halahingano Rohorua, 2013. "Development Impacts of Seasonal and Temporary Migration: A Review of Evidence from the Pacific and Southeast Asia," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1308, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.