Report NEP-MIG-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5443 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giulia Bettin & Riccardo Lucchetti, 2012. "Intertemporal Remittance Behaviour by Immigrants in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 505, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Hirsch, Boris & Jahn, Elke J., 2012. "Is there monopsonistic discrimination against immigrants? First evidence from linked employer-employee data," Discussion Papers 79, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Z. Eylem Gevrek & Deniz Gevrek & Sonam Gupta, 2012. "Culture, Intermarriage, and Immigrant Women's - Labor Supply," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-28, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Neubecker, Nina & Smolka, Marcel, 2012. "Co-national and transnational networks in international migration to Spain," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 46, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Yvonni Markaki & Simonetta Longhi, 2012. "What Determines Attitudes to Immigration in European Countries? An Analysis at the Regional Level," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012032, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Markaki, Yvonni, 2012. "Sources of anti-immigration attitudes in the United Kingdom: the impact of population, labour market and skills context," ISER Working Paper Series 2012-24, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Simonetta Longhi & Magdalena Rokicka, 2012. "European immigrants in the UK before and after the 2004 enlargement: Is there a change in immigrant self-selection?," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1232, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Emmanouil Tranos & Masood Gheasi & Peter Nijkamp, 2012. "International Migration: A Global Complex Network," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-123/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Paola Conconi & Giovanni Facchini & Max F. Steinhardt & Maurizio Zanardi, 2012. "The political economy of trade and migration: Evidence from the U.S. Congress," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012031, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Grossmann, Volker & Kohler, Wilhelm, 2012. "Migration, International Trade and Capital Formation: Cause or Effect ?," FSES Working Papers 436, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- E. J. Wilson & K. Jayanthakumaran & R. Verma, 2012. "Demographics, Labor Mobility, and Productivity," Labor Economics Working Papers 23348, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- García-Pérez, J. Ignacio & Carrasco, Raquel, 2012. "Economic Conditions and Employment Dynamics of Immigrants versus Natives: Who Pays the Costs of the "Great Recession"?," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1232, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Ben-Gad, M., 2012. "On deficit bias and immigration," Working Papers 12/09, Department of Economics, City University London.